Tuesday 10 December 2013

Smart Student

MUST READ...............A Sexy Madam was having trouble with
one
of her students in 1st Grade class.
Madam
asked,'Boy. What is your problem?'
Boy answered, 'I'm too smart for the
first-
grade.My sister is in the third-grade
and I'm
smarter than she is! I think I should be
in the
4th Grade!'
Madam had enough. She took the Boy
to the
principal's office. While the Boy waited
in the
outer office, madam explained to the
principal
what the situation was. The principal
told
Madam he would give the boy a test
and if he
failed to answer any of his questions
he was to
go back to the first-grade and
behave.She
agreed.
the Boy was brought in and the
conditions were
explained to him and he agreed to take
the test.
Principal: 'What is 3 x 3?' Boy.: '9 .
Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?' Boy.: '36 .
And so it went with every question the
principal
thought a 4th grade should know.
The principal
looks at Madam and tells her, 'I think
Boy can
go to the 4th grade.'
Madam says to the principal, 'I have
some of my
own questions.
Can I ask him ?' The principal and Boy
both
agreed.
Madam asks, 'What does a cow have
four of that
I have only two of'?
Boy, after a moment 'Legs.'
Madam: 'What is in your pants that you
have but
I do not have?'
Boy.: 'Pockets.'
Madam: What starts with a C and ends
with a T,
is hairy, oval, delicious and contains
thin whitish
liquid?
Boy.: Coconut
Madam: What goes in hard and pink
then comes
out soft And sticky?
The principal's eyes open really wide
and before
he could stop the answer, Boy was
taking
charge.
Boy.: Bubblegum
Madam: What does a man do standing
up, a
woman does sitting down and a dog
does on
three legs?
The principal's eyes open really wide
and before
he could stop the answer...
Boy.: Shake hands
Madam: You stick your poles inside
me. You tie
me down to get me up. I get wet
before you do.
Boy.: Tent
Madam: A finger goes in me. You fiddle
with me
when you're bored. The best man
always has me
first.
The Principal was looking restless, a bit
tense
and took one large Patiala Vodka peg.
Boy.: Wedding Ring
Madam: I come in many sizes. When
I'm not
well, I drip. When you blow me, you
feel good.
Boy.: Nose
Madam: I have a stiff shaft. My tip
penetrates. I
come with a quiver.
Boy.: Arrow
Madam: What word starts with a 'F'
and ends in
'K' that means lot of heat and
excitement?
Boy.: Fire truck
Madam: What word starts with a 'F'
and ends in
'K' & if u don't get it, u have to use ur
hand.
Boy.: Fork
Madam: What is it that all men have
one of it's
longer on some men than on others,
the pope
doesn't use his and a man gives it to
his wife
after they're married?
Boy.: SURNAME.
Madam: What part of the man has no
bone but
has muscles, has lots of veins, like
pumping, &
is responsible for making love ?
Boy.: HEART.
The principal breathed a sigh of relief
and said
to the teacher,
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Send this Boy to IIM
AHMEDABAD,Even I got the
last ten questions wrong myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment